So, today marks the last day of NaBloPoMo, and there are a few things I have learned by participating in this challenge.
1. I am not a journal writer (I kind of already knew that. Even as a kid, I did not keep a diary).
2. My reason for starting this blog still holds true. I started to share a message to other parents of mentally ill children and I don’t think that goal is going to change.
3. I will continue to write based on actual experiences…….but probably not daily.
4. Having to think of topics every day is exhausting. I admire people who maintain a daily blog….or multiple blogs.
5. Writing is a true gift and talent, but everyone should give it a go at some point in their lives.
6. It feels good to have made connections with other bloggers in this community.
7. I am a binge blog reader.
8. I am glad I don’t give up easily.
9. I am glad that it took place during November…..there is no way I could have done this while getting ready for Christmas.
10. Writing can be therapeutic.